Plenary lecture – 35min Invited speaker presentation – 25 min Presentation – 20 min.
The 2nd African International School Conference /Workshop will be held between 4th and 7th July, 2016 . The important dates are:
- March 1st, 2016 – Commencement of abstract submission
- May 30th, 2016 – Deadline for abstract submission
- June 15th, 2016 – Deadline for Notification of acceptance of Abstract
- June 30th, 2016 – Deadline for conference paper submission
- July 4-7, 2016 – Conference/Workshop
Authors are invited to submit one page abstract/graphical abstract in English (font 12 pt Times New Roman, 1.5 spaced), including figures, tables and references. Abstracts should be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date/ deadline for submission of abstracts is May 30th, 2016.
Announcement of the Second Nanotechnology Conference/Workshop: African International Conference/Workshop on Applications of Nanotechnology to Energy, Environment, and Health. July 4-7, 2016.
Proceedings from the Second Nanotechnology Conference/Workshop: African International Conference /Workshop on Applications of Nanotechnology to Energy, Environment, and Health. July 4-7, 2016.
- Akpan et al (1-8) – A GLOBAL ASSESSMENT OF NANOTECHNOLOGY ACTIVITIES PART 1.pdf
- Awua et al (9-21) – THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY OF NANOFLUID.pdf
Proceedings from the First Nanotechnology Conference/Workshop: African International Conference /Workshop, March 23-29, 2014.
- Nanocon314-01 Uzoegbo (A review on).pdf
- Nanocon314-02 Patil – Chemically Deposited Nanocrystaline Thin Films and their Applications_Real.pdf
- Nanocon314-03 Eddie Neal – Overview of the U.S. National nanotechnology initiatives.pdf
- Nanocon314-04 Onyenanu – Cancer Detection and Treatment in Human.pdf
- Nanocon314-05 Eyekpegha – Comparative Study Between Zobo and Tomato.pdf
- Nanocon314-06 Eze – Fabrication and Optical Characterization of CdO Thin Films.pdf
- Nanocon314-07 Eze – Improving the Efficiency and the Long.pdf
- Nanocon314-08 Ejere – Equispaced level in the quantum well.pdf
- Nanocon314-09 Ezema -Tomato-Like Shaped PVP – Capped PbS.pdf
- Nanocon314-10 Ogundare – Production and Characterization of Gold Nanoparticles from.pdf
- Nanocon314-11 Usoh – Effects of Dip-Time on the Optical and Solid State.pdf
- Nanocon314-12 Wansah – Application of Nanotechnology in the Corrosion.pdf
- Nanocon314-13 Chikwenze – Sulphur induced changes in the band gap energy.pdf
- Nanocon314-14 Ogundare – Production and Characterization of Porous Gold.pdf
- Nanocon314-15 Odezue – Effect of pH on Chemical Bath Deposited Nickel Selenide.pdf
- Nanocon314-16 Ikwueto – Application of Artificial Photosynthesis in Harnessing Solar Energy.pdf
- Nanocon314-17 Dada – Synthesis and Characterization of Iron Nanoparticles.pdf
- Nanocon314-18 Dada – Investigation of the Synthesis and Characterization of Manganese Nanoparticles.pdf
- Nanocon314-19 Isah – Influence of dye pH on Photoelectric Properties of dye Sensitized.pdf
- Nanocon314-20 Ezenwa – Fabrication and Optical Characterization of CdO Thin Films.pdf
- Nanocon314-21 Akinluwade – Production of Biodegradable Microsphere.pdf
- Nanocon314-22 Imalerio – Capacitance and Impedance Evaluations in Coconut Shells.pdf
- Nanocon314-23 Onyia – Study of Optical Properties of CdS.pdf
- Nanocon314-24 Akpan – Nanotechnology Status in Africa.pdf
- Nanocon314-25 Ezema – Nanotechnology Initiatives in Nations.pdf
- Nanocon314-26 Odezue – Effect of pH on chemical bath deposited Nickel selenide.pdf
- Nanocon314-27 Nnabuchi – Analysis of Electrodeposited Cadmium Oxide Thin Films and their Possible Applications.pdf
- Nanocon314-28 Okeke – Application of Nanotechnology for Improving Energy Security.pdf
- Nanocon314-29 Ilonusi – Automating DNA Biometric Recognition for Real.pdf
- Nanocon314-30 Onuigbo – Evaluation of DOTAP liposomes as vaccine adjuvant.pdf
- Nanocon314-31 Onyekaokwu – Development of Biomedical Instrumental Control System.pdf
- Nanocon314-32 Lee O. Cherry Nanotechnology usage in Energy.pdf
- Nanocon314-33 Nnaemeka – Effects of Deposition Time on the Optical Properties of Copper Sulphide Thin Films Fabricated by Chemical Bath Deposition Method.pdf
Selected papers presented during workshop will be printed in the special issue of the conference proceedings. The manuscripts will be peer reviewed. Deadline for conference paper submission is June 30th, 2016.
Nanotech at UNN
This will be the second Nanotech conference at UNN.
African International Conference /Workshop on Application of Nanotechnology to Energy, Environment, and Health. Date: July 4-7, 2016. University of Nigeria, Nsukka. Organized by Nano Research Group, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
Nano Research Group
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Department of Physics and Astronomy
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka,
Copyright © 2016 Nanotechunn. All Rights Reserved.
Facebook Twitter Instagram Linkedin Rss